The Integrated Marketing Associate Manager serves as the strategic partner and guide for the Brand team. This position builds integrated plans that allow for 360 campaigns across the marketing ecosystem achieving Brand-given business and marketing objectives. This position also sets goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) per campaign initiative and ensures regular reporting and optimization based on results.
Scope of Responsibility:
Integrated Marketing Support
• Drive the integrated agency team towards a fully integrated plan across drive periods and all consumer touch points with oversight from IM Manager.
• Connect dots across integrated marketing channels to ensure a cohesive brand marketing plan is established.
• Lead the creation of the integrated marketing strategy and annual planning in partnership with IM Manager by recommending various consumer promotion and digital tactics that meet Brand’s marketing objectives/positioning and align with the creative campaign.
• Manage budget oversight and oversee high level communication with Brand on budget issues and responses to budget requests from Brand.
• Lead an ecosystem wide approach to campaign content by partnering with Creative Agency to create and produce a content strategy.
• Consult Brand and Media Agency on paid media and search strategy recommendations/optimizations with oversight from IM Manager.
• Own annual, quarterly, and monthly communications planning for the integrated marketing team in partnership with Integrated Marketing Manager, Brand, and Agency stakeholders.
• Oversee editorial content calendar and digital content development to be shared across digital channels (FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, CRM).
• Drive Relationship Marketing Model approach for Brand by developing a content strategy and digital guidelines.
• Approve and develop channel strategy inclusive of all consumer promotions and digital tactics/programs.
• Execute consumer promotion and digital marketing tactics (coupons, influencers/blogger, sampling, social content development, website updates, CRM strategy/execution).
• Develop annual KPIs and lead monthly digital reporting.
• Represent Integrated Marketing team in response to issues/crisis management in partnership with Consumer Connections team, Quality Assurance team and Public Relations team.
• Grow and/or maintain understanding of channels and tactics across integrated marketing landscape.
• Seek out new opportunities and trends in integrated marketing and make recommendations for brand specific plans.
• Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends, constantly mining for opportunities to improve brand personality, engagement and growth across relevant channels.
• Stay abreast of competitive developments, trends and best practices in creative and production; leverage in marketing campaigns.
• Lead relationship with agency during plan execution.
• Participate with Brand, Consumer Insights, and Agency stakeholders to develop brand foundations, briefs, production best practices, creative review process, media plans.
• Participate and facilitate in briefing internal and external partners.
• Partner with Agency to develop integrated ecosystem guidelines for our campaigns – inclusive of asset kits, social guidelines, creative considerations, etc.
Competencies and Skills:
• B.A. or equivalent.
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and consumer-centric marketing
• Minimum 3 years in Consumer Promotions and/or digital/social marketing role– on either agency or client-side – or Brand Marketing role
o If Consumer Promotions, need to: have knowledge of a variety of promotions tactics, understand which tactics best support various marketing objectives/strategies and know how to execute various tactics.
o If Digital/Social marketing, need to have experience creating content and analyzing/reporting-out results, leading paid search and social campaign, leading influencer/blogger/loyalty campaigns.
• Experience working with Google Analytics, native social platform insights, and familiarity with Simply Measured a plus
• Knowledge of consumer promotions and digital/social marketing terms and suppliers.
• Ability to proactively and collaboratively work with others in a cross-matrix organization
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience working with internal and/or external teams to produce video and photography assets
• Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
• Friendly disposition and positive attitude.
• Ability to complete assigned projects simultaneously with direction from one or more team members.
• Experience managing department budgets and understanding of Finance/Accounting process.
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills. Experience in SAP budget system and Photoshop a plus.